Thursday, June 3, 2010

Matt Damon is in Love with His Wife

"Somebody said to me recently, 'Wow, you really love marriage.' and I said, 'No. I think marriage is ridiculous; I think it's a totally ridiculous idea. I love being married to my wife - she's the best thing that ever happened to me, but if she ever left me, I wouldn't do it again. Because it's crazy - to spend your life with one person and not be totally driven crazy."

Those words by Matt Damon shows how much he loves his wife, Luciana Bozan Barroso. Matt Damon, 39-year-old, can be set as a role model for younger generation, either for celebrities or "common" people. Besides a family man, we know how high is Matt Damon sense of social activities, like when he brought water to Africa.


Matt Damon and wife at the Invictus Premiere. Photo from fOTOGLIF



Matt Damon and the Argentinian Luciana Bozan Barroso got married in a private civil ceremony at the Manhattan Marriage Bureau near New York City Hall on December 9, 2005. Matt first met her while he was filming "Stuck on You" two years earlier in Miami where she worked as a bartender.

Matt Damon will welcome a fourth child in his family. His wife is pregnant and due in fall. He already has two daughters, Isabella and Gia Zavala, together with Luciana. He also becomes a step-father for Luciana's girl from her previous marriage, Alexia.

Before married, Matt Damon dated his "Good Will Hunting" co-star Minnie Driver. He later had a two-year relationship with actress Winona Ryder. From 2001 to 2003, he dated Odessa Whitmire, a former personal assistant of Billy Bob Thornton and Ben Affleck.

No comments:

Post a Comment